Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Earthline Ltd operate its business in a manner which actively seeks to prevent or minimise the possibility of its operations causing harm to people, such as employees, contractors and visitors.
All members of the company accept degrees of responsibility in order to provide a continuous improvement in health and safety performance. We strive to identify hazards and where these cannot be eliminated, assess and adequately control risks in order to prevent accidents and incidents.
Our employees have a direct role to play in the continuous improvement in health and safety and appropriate information, instruction and training will be provided to enable employees to contribute to this improvement.
Earthline employ the services of external consultants Safety Horizon who provide us with expert health & safety advice and guidance. Their very clear and common sense approach to health & safety is the main reason we have selected them to help protect our business and the people within it. They are especially easy to work with.
Earthline Ltd is committed to the continual improvement and management of its Environmental performance. This will be achieved by the following:
- Operating all sites in a manner that prevents pollution of the environment and complies with applicable legal requirements;
- Training all staff in the relevant aspects of our Environmental management;
- Assessing in advance, the environmental impact of any new significant facilities or operations, and mitigating against that impact wherever possible;
- Regularly auditing site based activities to ensure compliance with the environmental policy and the environmental management system;
- Comply with all relevant legal requirements and to implement programmes and procedures to ensure this is achieved;
- Setting site based environmental targets, based upon these objectives and endeavouring to improve environmental performance on a year by year basis.